Interested in becoming a foster parent?
We’re Here to Help You Get Started
First let’s take a look at the process.
We’re with you, every step of the way.
Contact a Licensor at Foster First
Join an Orientation Class
Pass a Criminal Background Check
Complete a CPR/First Aid BBP training
Prepare and Complete Home Study
Become Licensed and Get Matched
Begin Family Life Together at Home
In order for you and your home to begin the licensing process these items must be met:
- At Least 21 Years Of Age
- Single, Married, or Domestic Relationship
- Financially Stable -Able To Meet Family’s Need
- Good Physical, Emotional, and Mental Health
- Adequate Space In Home For Additional Child
- Pass State And Federal Criminal Background Check
- Own or Rent Their Home
- Be a Permanent Resident of the U.S.
“With 19 years of experience in child welfare, my passion has not left me. I truly love what I do and how I can do my part by licensing qualified and loving homes for children”
– Greg Reichenberger, Licensor
Contact Our Licensor
If you are interest in becoming a foster parent or simply have questions, contact our licensor.
We understand this decision takes time and offers many questions but we’re here to help you every step of the way.